Motorcycle driving lights are made of high quality XHP LED chips and scientifically designed optical glass lenses. Improve your safety margin by increasing your ability to see as well as your being seen with our motorcycle lighting and visibility products.
The 3D series auxiliary light can emits a yellow fog beam and a white high beam from its 4inch body
- Yellow Fog lights produce a 60° wide area coverage of light directly in close-range front of the motorcycle in low-visibility conditions, like foggy/rainy days.
- White high beam punch light further down the road to augment headlight performance
- High beams deliver 150-meter forward visibility and 50-meter wide visibility to light up the trail
Compact, Bold Design, High Lumen Output
Small Doesn't Mean Weak. Measuring approximately 4inx1.5inx2.3in, the 4inch 3D Series produces a raw 4500 Lumens at a power of 32w per light. Thanks to the high-power dual-color chip, you'll get a yellow low beam and a white high beam from the small body. Advanced TIR optics maximizes the LED’s illumination, creating a smooth and uniform light beam. The white high beam pattern is ideal for long-range lighting with 60°wide area coverage. The yellow fog beam pattern works for 60° close-range front area coverage.
The upgraded high-quality amber LED chip provides you with clearer and safer driving in fog, snow, rainy weather or poor visibility.
Fan Cooling System, Long Lasting
These pod lights are IP68 waterproof rated with an aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens.
The main body contains a large radiator, which increases the heat dissipation efficiency by 90% during riding, effectively prevents the chip from overheating and burning, and extends the life of the working lamp to 5000 hours.
Installed as a pair, each light has a two-beam, three-lens design within durable aluminum housing. The extra hat look on the top makes the motorcycle more conspicuous. Built rugged and made to take the abuse of adventure riding, racing, dirt bikes, UTV's, ATV's, street bikes, or whatever you can throw at them. The dual-mounts design makes these lights easy to install and a perfect fit and look on your vehicles.
- Working Voltage: DC 12-60V
- 3 normal wires to control the high & low beam
- High-strength Aluminum Alloy Material
- Easy Installation
- Product default universal base, optional motorcycle bracket
- IP68 waterproof performance can cope with rain and snow
- Color Temperature：6500K/3200K
- Lumen: 4500lm
- Power: 32W
- LENS: PMMA lens
- Three Modes: White high beam, yellow low beam, yelooe&white combo beam
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 days guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.